Monday, February 27, 2012

Cross Assault Day 6 END.... Dr. Sub-Zero is BACK!!!

Dr. Sub-Zero's Cross Assault Reality Show Submission

The two people I wanted to win the whole tournament, with $25,000, are now on the same team! Tonight's episode had a twist, an eliminated member had a chance at returning into the competition. When Dr. Sub-Zero was paired with NerdJosh, one of the best players on the show so far, I knew he had a good chance at winning a spot back. Whenever I realized he only had to play against the worst two players on the show, yes they were both girls, I knew he had a good chance. Sure enough, he won the first match with ease against Sherry, and the second match SuperYan just forfieted! I guess she didn't want to be on the show due to Aris pulling some creepy antics on her, but there's enough info on that spread around the internet already, so I won't get into it.

This means that TastySteve, my hometown favorite to win, and Dr. Sub-Zero are on a team together since Sub-Zero will take SuperYan's Team Tekken spot. I hope they practice a lot since I know NerdJosh and Renic have some pretty good strategies. Good Luck Team Tekken!

1 comment: