Monday, February 13, 2012

FGTV live stream Impressions


So I've been watching the FGTV Live stream lately and what I predicted has pretty much happened already. I thought it would take like a few months for Ricky Ortiz to get on everyone else's level in Marvel, but I was proven wrong.

 Ricky was beating champ about sixty percent of the matches and Filipino champ was using both his Phoenix and Dorm teams. Champ was being such a baby about losing, calling Ricky, the newer player, cheap whenver Champ is the one using herp derp dark phoenix. It shows how far behind champ is in the whole phiosophy of fighting games. He will keep hovering around top sixteen until he learns to calm down and act his age.

I also recently saw a fake cross assault audition for filipino champ that shows how annoying he can be. He says Kazunoko is a bitch, MOV should stick to third strike, and RF being real free. I thought he acted that way because he wanted to be entertaining like a pro wrestler might do, but I think he isn't acting, his real personality is so childish... it's sad. I feel bad for champ, he's like an annoying fat kid that you want cheer on to get better, but he never matures or raises his skill level. He's one of the new school players that have no idea what 2d fighting games are really all about. If he hung around the Nebraska Crew and acted that way, he wouldn't be a pro fighting game player cause they'd would kick the shit outta him everytime he came into the arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment