Monday, February 6, 2012

Fighting Game TV, A live stream of fighting games 24/7


If you don't know already, four of the Fighting Game Community's (FGC) best players are living together and streaming all of their action here. The players are Filipino Champ, Shady K, Ricky Ortiz, and PR Balrog. While they are all great players, I'm excited to see Ricky Ortiz level up in UMVC3 because from the limited matches I've seen him play, he's got great potential. If he and PR rog play a lot of marvel, I predict that Ricky will become one of the top players at the game, consistently getting top 8 or ,dare I say it, top 3 at all tournaments he enters. I believe that Shady K and Ricky O. will gain the most from this since filipino and PR are already well known at both popular games. Even though Shady K is great at marvel, I think he'll gain a lot from playing PR rog. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I hope this stream is on all day all night, because I'm sure that there will always be at least one of them playing something. Now I don't have to watch peacefuljay or SRKlive anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment