Saturday, February 18, 2012

My "subject to change" UMVC3 Tier list







So this is MY tier list, not your tier list, not what Justin Wong said, but my own thoughts that I can not be wrong on cause MY tier list is 100% accurate for ME, not for you. I put the best of the tier first, but it's hard to say in the B and C tiers. Yes, I think Zero is better than Wesker.

S:  Zero, Wesker

A: Spencer, Dormammu, Skrull, Wolverine, Taskmaster, Dante, Felicia, Hulk


B: Phoenix, Dr. Doom, Hawkeye, C. Viper, Virgil, Morrigan, Strider, Magneto, Amaterasu, Ryu, Nova, Akuma, X-23, Trish, Deadpool, Captain America, Frank West, Sentinel, Nemesis, Jill, Firebrand

C: Chun-Li, Spiderman, Viewtiful Joe, Rocket Raccoon, Storm, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Shuma, Hsien-Ko, Tron

D: Chris, M.O.D.O.K., Arthur

Well, I hope I didn't forget anyone. Remember, this is my tier list, not the agreed upon list (if that even ever exists in a fighting game.) I'll go over some things I was thinkin' while making this in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Great tier list.. now I'll know who to chose when I get challenged in UMVC3, cheers, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with most of it but why is Hulk so high? He's at least B but A is too much. As for Chris you need to considered he has different guns and grenades not too mention one that stays on the groung for while. His damage output is good and he can always deal at least 700,000 everytime for a good Chris. Frank West should be a bit higher (level 3 and up is God. Come on)But that's just an opinion.

    ReplyDelete